Sunday, May 28, 2006

Welcome!


I am a Novice to autocrossing and I am completely hooked. I had talked about trying it for some time with my friends John and Giancarlo, but always put it off since all I have is a stock 93' Honda Accord DX. Well, I finally said to hell with it and attended the NWR/SCCA 2006 Novice Class at the Everett Boeing parking lot.
Wow.
I would never have thought my putt-putt Honda could be that much fun! The class was on a Saturday and I immediately attended the race they were having the following day. Again, I had an incredible time. I have just returned from an autocross I went to in Bremerton at the airfield and decided that making this blog would be a great way to share the fun I'm having and also a good hub for me to keep track of my progress and events with descriptions and photos. Hopefully, at some point I would post videos... we'll see.
If you're here because you know me, I hope you enjoy seeing what I am enjoying, and if you don't know me and happened upon this blog, I hope you can see how exciting autocrossing can be and perhaps pursue it yourself.

PS- The first couple of posts will be done as if they were posted shortly after the respective event, even though it has been up to a month since I went, just to catch up to where I currently am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home